A few weeks ago I was in a skateshop in Groningen and completely fell in love with those longboards. Since then it seems like everybody around me has one. I would love to have a longboard myself and cruise around the city. The image is already in my mind.
Too bad I'm a dork riding it. Tried it but almost fell 10 times on a distance of 15 meters. I could learn it if I wasn't so afraid to really fall...
This is what me and my longboard would look like.
hey- sorry if this is really weird but I am a girl longboarder. I want to let you know I took a gnarly fall my second day. I ended up hitting and killing a raccoon in the middle of the night and biffing it hard.
ReplyDeleteIt took me forever to want to bomb another hill. But once I did it again I felt SO free!
Longboarding is the best feeling of freedom ever. I've since fallen multiple times but the scars only let me know I'm living and not bored.
I hope you get one