When I was younger I used to watch The Moomins on tv. The Moomins is a cartoon based on a finnish childrens book. While studying in sweden I had to read the book for the course I was doing and found out it has some pretty interesting angles of incidence. Nature, for example, is such an important part of the story that it might be considered one of the main characters.
One of the other characters is Little May. She is a really opinionated and wayward little girl who does and says what she thinks. A little bit like me and I think that's why she was my favourite part of the cartoon.
I just found this tattoo of her on a blog. I think it's great. The girl who has it is an ultimate swedish girl named 'My'. Very funny if you think of the fact that Little May is called Lilla My in swedish.

Haha, cool! I used to watch them as well, the Moomins. Didn't know it was swedish! Makes me like scandinavia even more.. Really nice blog of My!
ReplyDeleteThey're finnish! But also populair in sweden. More than in the NL. Thanks for your message :)
ReplyDelete