Friday, April 15, 2011

Bradley Cooper

I was so extremely busy on wednesday and thursday, I was not able to update my beloved blog. Excusez-moi for that. (I really feel like I have to say sorry to myself.) The good news is that yesterday was the first day in three weeks without an update. I'm becoming a good blogger I suppose.

April the 14th was the day I went to the cinema again. It was too long ago. We could have picked a better movie though. Cause please don't go see 'Limitless'. It's about a guy who takes drugs which increases his brain power. Of course he runs out of pills et cetera.  It was a bit different and movie contains some really nice visuals. But in the end I need to say don't go pay for it. Bradley Cooper was the best part of the movie.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't like it as well...

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete