Saturday, May 07, 2011

Crystal Fighters and Amsterdam

I'm totally blown away by the acoustic and spanish(!) version of xtatic truth. Yes, copenhagen's soundtrack.
I went to Amsterdam with Ilse and strolled around a bit, went for a little shopping and to see Ryan McGinley's pictures in real life. (Maybe more about this later.)
While trying on some dresses I noticed the guy in the shop was playing Crystal Fighters. I'm into their music, but was not a real fan. Well, after hearing the acoustic version of xtatic truth in spanish I definately am. I almost ran out of the fitting room half naked to ask the guy where I could find the song. I knew it was not on the original album. And indeed, it was a bonus track.
This version will be amsterdam's soundtrack from now on I guess. I'm still looking for a download of it. Now you can listen to this wonderful piece of art, cause that's what it is in my opinion, by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment