Monday, October 31, 2011

Lana del Rey (Video Games)

A few months ago I heard 'Video Games'. I liked the song right away, but totally forgot about it. A few weeks ago I heard it again and remembered the name of the singer: Lana del Rey. I started to look her up on internet. It's something I do with everything which is new or unknown to me. Lana del Rey, her real name is Lizzy Grant, is kind of a hot topic on several blogs. Not everybody is enthusiastic about her. People are asking themselves if she's real or fake (I can tell: Her lips are fake...). Or they're trying to let us know 'the truth behind her persona'. And so on. I don't care if this girl is real or fake, a hype, maybe too indie (what's wrong with that?), etc. Her songs are fucking great and she's on her way to succes. Stop whining, s'il vous plaît. I know singers and bands which are much much worse.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment