Maybe this is a little bit strange because usually I don't use my blog to share these kind of things. Since I do share everything I like and everything which inspires me, I really need to share this. Last week 'Het Gala van de Nederlandse Film' (something like prom of Dutch movies) took place in Utrecht. They showed (obviously) Dutch movies and handed out prizes, called 'De Gouden kalveren' (Golden Calfs) for movies, actors and actresses. Nasrdin Dchar received one for his role in Rabat. A Dutch movie about three young guys going on a roadtrip to Marrocco. Well-earned.
This part was an introduction on this video which I definitely don't want to forget, because how amazing and lovely is this speech of Nasrdin Dchar. I'm speechless with tears in my eyes.
Unfortunately it's in Dutch, but I'm sure you'll like it eventhough you don't speak Dutch. Everyone speaks the language of emotions.
Kippenvel!
ReplyDeletejeetje, ik heb ook echt kippenvel. En ik ben ook trots op mn libanese bloed haha!
ReplyDelete